WELCOME TO ARTPOP
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 I Wanna Be The Helen Green!
Holla guys! I think you all know Helen Green. Nah, she's an adorable girl with amazing talent! She can draws Gaga!
That's an oh my god gift from God! The Queen of pop became an overnight fan of 20-year-old artist Helen Green after she was stunned by her portraits of the star. Helen's dreams came true after Gaga immediately fell in love with her sketches and asked her to be the first member of her Haus of Gaga creative team on Skype. You know that 'Haus of Gaga' is Lady Gaga's own creative production team. She personally handles the team, and they are in charge of creating a lot of her everyday clothes, stage clothes and hair style.
I was so impressed by Helen's work! I really wanna be she!
Look at these amazing art!


And you know in this modern era, many cool stuff can be used as garskin for gadget. See this garskin for iphone!
Oh my! I really envy iphone user! lol
But the important thing is, Helen Green dazzle me
"I Wanna Be The Helen Green!" was Posted On: Selasa, 10 September 2013 @05.22 | 0 lovely comments

| Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ